共有3692人关注过本帖树形打印复制链接

主题:5月28号北京高莹高价收购连体钞纪念钞,三四五版纸币,金银币纪念币综合报价

帅哥哟,离线,有人找我吗?
周思佳
  1楼 | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
等级:新手上路 帖子:2 积分:232 威望:0 精华:0 注册:2012/5/18 10:42:00
  发帖心情 Post By:2012/5/28 10:43:00 [显示全部帖子]

A father and son love Years later, he 注册海外公司 still remembered the scene. At that time, he and his wife to work, income is not high, life is very tight. One day, just in time he opened the wages of the day, To this end he deliberately cook a favorite son of the chicken mushroom stew. Early chicken flavor greedy son waiting at the table. Soon a tiny chicken was the son of destroyed something more to say son licked his fingers, began to rummage in the tray up and down. Soon, another chicken buried in the bottom of the plate is exposed in front of his son's, is only full of great allure of chicken to attract chopsticks son caught in a decisive manner, may be about to put his bowl in the moment, the son of chopsticks suddenly stopped in the air, followed by his son unexpectedly again chicken back into the dish. He sat been secretly watching son, could not help but curiosity, smiled and asked: "Son, you is not the most love to eat chicken? Today is how it, why do not, is not a father to do well ate ... "he has repeatedly pressed, the son bow silent for a moment, this whispered:" I'm sorry Dad, I should not be so greedy, you and my mother every day from dawn to dusk hard to make money attend to eat attend to rest, my 中铁快运公司 father, your son is now grown up, take good care of yourself, Dad, I have eaten one, but you ... " Then, the disk would only chicken was taken to his bowl. Looking at the bowl would only tasty chicken, his heart he felt infinite guilt, and his son say, like the waves of sweetness and light, warm his heart, so he moved, they said yes, poor families children as early masters, ah Do not look a little son years in mind and actually be able to tell some truths, which makes him think it is very simple. It seems his son is really grown up sensible, think of this, his heart suddenly surrounded by a Unit Stream with, which makes him feel great joy and pride. At this time, Yang Zhao a look of innocent son also came over, nestled in around him, big eyes and a blinking to, he said: "Dad quickly eat or dish to cool, carefully your stomach committed ... ". He listened to to hurriedly chicken on the mouth and gently bite, salty, and his 上海大众搬场 tears ---- original unknowingly he has been silent tears dripping on the bird chicken. He could not restrain their feelings and a clinging to his son, he served as that tears wanton flowing. For the son, his heart too much emotion, the more unspeakable shame. Yes ah! If you missed the son of a share the joy of growing, so many years all the struggle, in the end, what significance does it have? Think of so many years. Fireworks in this house atmosphere, the warmth of a house, due to the sensible son. A 6-year-old little boy, his innocence and tender love is hard work to return him as a father, but also full of fearlessness and courage for life. At that moment, he decided that even for the arms of the love of his little children, the future must take care of the house. Since then, almost every home, he would try to take time out to spend more time with his son, even if Zaikuzailei. Sunset, a 中铁快运 father and son cuddling together, happiness and joy ...

租车
香港注册公司
香港公司注册
注册香港公司
 回到顶部